Saturday 24 August 2013

Style File: Nicole Richie

I recently watched my 1st episode of Fashion Star, the American tv show where Nicole Richie mentors emerging designers as they try to impress top industry buyers. It all sounded like my dream programme, but to be honest I thought it was so badly edited I couldn't even watch it. Big disappointment! But it did remind me of how much I adore Nicole Richie!
 

I can never pinpoint one thing I love about Nicole's outfits, I think its just how she puts everything together. Now I am well aware that behind every celeb is a top stylist, but I still think how you wear things is far more important than what you wear.
 
I've compiled a few of my favourite shots of Nicole, hope you enjoy:)
Cathy
xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...