Sunday 20 July 2014

Greek Diary Part 1.

 
I am just back from the most relaxing week with my Mum & Sister on the beautiful Greek Island of Corfu. If you follow my blog or Instagram, you may already know that I am pretty much obsessed with Greece! I just adore everything about it, from the food to the people, to the architecture, to the weather! I always recommend Greece as a holiday location to everyone:)
 
I have so many photos from the week so I have divided my diary into two parts.
Most of which consist of sunsets, blue seas & cocktails, Heaven!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask:)
 
Cathy
xxx  
 
Traditional Greek
Prosecco & Sunsets
 Boohoo Sunnies & Tesco Bikini
More breathtaking Sunsets
 Penneys/Primark Skirt & Bag Zara Top
 The best food!
 Boat Trip to Anti Paxos Island
 The view from our balcony
 Snakeskin Boohoo Kimono


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...