Thursday 21 November 2013

Christmas Windows


I've been such a bad blogger lately as I have been so busy in work, so I decided to show you some photos of what I've been working on. The Christmas Windows are the most important event of our year and take two solid weeks to install. The theme this year was 1920's Snow Scenes, with a hint of Gatsby & Art Deco, I really enjoyed styling the looks for this scheme! It is hard work and a lot of late nights, but it is also a lot of fun & a great chance to really express your creativity.
The feeling you get when you see a little child gazing in at your work like its magic is so rewarding:)!
 
I finish up in work next Friday to start preparing for my Australian adventure in January
so there will be a lot more blogging from me:)!
Cathy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...