Sunday 24 November 2013

Leopard Never Changes His Spots

Fur Coat Awear T-Shirt Zara Skinnies New Look Necklace Penneys/Primark Trainers Sandro

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!
I spent the day in town starting my Christmas shopping today, there was a great buzz and atmosphere around the city and it is really starting to feel like Christmas! I got some lovely presents in Brown Thomas, but they'll have to stay a secret for another few weeks:)! I think I almost prefer giving gifts than receiving them, its such a great feeling giving someone special something you know they will love.
 
We went to our favourite Sober Lane for some food and beers to refuel after all the shopping!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend,
 
Cathy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...