Wednesday 7 May 2014

Illustrated Life


If you haven't yet heard of Fashion Illustrator Holly Shortall, then I don't know what rock you've been hiding under! The talented, self taught artist has been on my radar for some time now with her amazing illustrations constantly catching my eye. But she really shot to fame last month when the one & only Kim Kardashian posted Hollys now famous illustration of "that" Vogue cover to her 14million Instagram followers. Now that's a seal of approval!
 
I am so delighted that I finally have one of her illustrations to call my own, I cant wait to get it printed & framed. Its such a great thing to have for yourself but also an amazing idea to give as a gift! I wish her every success for the future!
 
Cathy
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...