Thursday 8 May 2014

Raw Vegan Nutella

 
I have been wanting to try this recipe for ages and I finally got around to it yesterday. I have such a sweet tooth but am trying to be a bit healthier so this is a great alternative to a sugary snack. I was so pleased with the results that I decided to share the recipe as it is super easy to make.
 
100g Hazelnuts
120ml Coconut Milk
3 tbsp. Raw Cacoa Powder
1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
4 tbsp. Maple Syrup
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
A pinch of Salt
 
Blend all the hazelnuts together in a food processor, they turn to a powder first and then eventually a paste. Add in your coconut oil & continue to blend until smooth. Add in the rest of your ingredients and blend until it forms a spreadable Nutella-like paste. Transfer to a jar and its ready to eat.
 
I found mine was a little bit runny so I left it in the fridge overnight and it was perfect. I told you it was easy! Enjoy:)
 
Cathy
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...