Tuesday 24 September 2013

Cause of Death?

 
SHE DIED OF INDIVIDULITY
 
Apologies for the morbid post title but it does go with what I'm wearing:)
My nanny got me this t-shirt a few years ago and it is one of my favourites pieces in my wardrobe. The t-shirt line was created by supermodel Erin O'Connor and stylist Kate Halfpenny with Rihanna being the most famous fan. The organic and ethically made t-shirts can still be bought here
 I dressed it up a bit with a structured blazer and statement neckpiece from Zara.
 
Cathy
xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow love the outfit...in love with the shirt too :D

    And ooh i would il you could Check out my blog and follow each other.
    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com xoxo take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your booties! soo cute ((:

    xox, Rose http://hautelooks.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...