Sunday 29 September 2013

My Paris Fashion Week Memories

This week, 3 years ago, I jetted off on the trip of my dreams to Paris for Fashion Week. To this day, they were still the best few days of my life. I decided to do this post, mainly to remind myself of how amazing the whole thing was, but also to share the experience with you, as I have never mentioned it before on
A Stitch in Style.
I hope you enjoy my visual diary!
 
I am also dedicating this post to my wonderful Mum, who waited for me outside shows, held my flats for quick shoe changes, mapped out our routes & metro stops between locations and sipped Champagne with me in
The Tuilerie Gardens! 
 
Cathy
xxx

Show Invites waiting for me at the hotel
 
Peeling the plastic off the runway at Sharon Wauchob
 
The Sharon Wauchob Show
 
Taking my seat at Manish Arora
 
A quick outfit shot
 
Late night planning, maps, magazines & Chai
 
Up early and across the city for Barbara Bui
 
Final walk at the amazing Barbara Bui show
 
Quick make-up fix between shows
 
My invite for Issey Miyake
 
Chatting with Hilary Alexander before the show
 
The Issey Miyake Finale
 
A bit of sight-seeing amongst the madness
 
Street Style Snapping
 
Getting papped outside Dior
 
Being interviewed for Vogue Nippon
 
On Vogue Paris website
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...