Friday 20 September 2013

Lennon Courtney Launch


 I pottered in to the lovely Blush Boutique today after work where Brendan Courtney was launching his latest collection from Lennon Courtney. I thought I was going to miss it but thankfully fashion events rarely start on time:)
 
I arrived to a store buzzing with excited, well-dressed women, sipping Prosecco and discussing fashion. Brendan then talked us through his collection, which he designs with fellow stylist Sonya Lennon, as two models showcased the new season pieces available in the store.
 
If you are looking for something crazy and eye-catching, then this is not the label for you.
However, if what you are looking for are flattering, classic and timeless investment pieces then Lennon Courtney is most definitely what you need.
My absolute favourite piece was the Leather Collar,
the perfect accessory to dress up any outfit, you can purchase it for me here :)
 
Hope you like the photos and the best of luck to Brendan & Sonya with another stunning collection,
Cathy
xxx
 
 
Yours truly with designer Brendan Courtney
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...