Monday 7 October 2013

CFW Designer of the Year Show

Saturday night I attended the highly anticipated Designer of the Year Show as part of Cork Fashion Week. The show was held in the stunning Triskel Christchurch and it was also a great opportunity to meet some lovely Irish bloggers that I hadn't met before. The design talent was outstanding and I was very impressed with the Millinery section of the show. My photos didn't come out the best so I will do a more detailed post soon with better images of the clothes, but for now here are some details of what I wore:)
 
Cathy
xxx
 
Sweater Selected Femme at Brown Thomas Skirt River Island Bag Marc Jacobs
Necklace Penneys/Primark Bracelet Links of London 

 With Vera from Yucky Duck Fashion wearing Irish Designer Colin Horgan
 
 Eileen Healy of Oh Designs won the Millinery Award with her sweet inspired collection
 
 I am in love with this giant sweet headpiece!

With Nessa of Lifes Lust Haves, Sabrina from Kopper Hair & Natasha of Fashion Stylists
 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...