Monday 14 October 2013

Giving you the Boot

 Leather Jacket Zara Sweater, Necklace & Boots Penneys/Primark Skinnies Bershhka

There is one main reason I love this time of year and it is fashion! I love wearing my winter boots again, taking out all my cosy warm clothes and layering up! It wasn't actually that cold at the weekend so I was still able to flash a bit of ankle and wrist before it gets really chilly... but by then I'll be heading off to the warmer climates of Australia:)
 
I am hosting a table of Fashion Bloggers at a special event tomorrow evening so stay tuned to my Twitter & Instagram for updates, I'm really looking forward to an evening of fashion and great company:)!
Blog post to follow
Cathy
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...