Thursday 17 October 2013

I wont bite!

Sweater H&M Skirt Finders Keepers at Brown Thomas Necklace, Bracelet & Boots Penneys/Primark 

I wore this on Tuesday evening when I was hosting a table of Fashion Bloggers at the Brown Thomas AW13 Fashion Show. The event was held in The Elm Tree, Glounthane, a beautiful bar and restaurant that never disappoints!
 
I invited Erika of Retro Flame, Nessa of Lifes Lust Haves, Vera of Yucky Duck Fashion, Margaret of 4ng2 and Natasha of Fashion Stylists. After the Fashion Show, we were treated to an amazing meal and champagne. It was so great to chat with other Cork fashion bloggers and share stories. I recommend you check out all of their blogs if you haven't yet!
 
Blog post on the actual show coming soon and huge thank you to Margaret from 4ng2 for taking these pics!
 
Cathy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...